Open from 30.05.2020Thursday closed

An exciting history

Since the beginning of the 20th century – since 1901, to be precise – the Tschötsch Alm has been owned by the Tschötscherhof farmstead of St. Oswald in Seis am Schlern / Siusi allo Sciliar.

The Tschötscherhof itself was first mentioned in an historic document dating back to the year 1494.

In 1945, the hut at the mighty Puflatsch was rebuilt. Unfortunately, a fire in 1989 destroyed everything. Two years later, we rebuilt the business. For many years, the Tschötscher grandmother spent her summers with her grandchildren here. And this is where we opened up our inn for business in the year 2015.

Location
Hike
Bike
Life tour
Playground
Slopes
Delicacies
Events
0 km
Brunch
Menu
Wine list
Drinks
Fam. Jaider
Hosts
Team
History

Common conviction for generationsInn Tschoetscherhof

WebcamAlpe di Siusi

PhotoGallery